GIANT TARGETS – SUPER LOW SCORES
Night Golf will never be the same again
Imagine the entire green is the hole. Since we make targets, we had the crazy idea of replacing the 4″ cup with a giant interactive target so night golf can be a whole lot bigger, brighter and more fun. The targets take up most of the green and they go off when you hit them. BOOM! Come join the Target Night Golf Experiment today!
HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED
- Each green has a giant target
- Each target offers up a bonus from the tee box. If you hit the target from the tee box, you get a bonus stroke. So you just hit a ZERO.
- When you hit the target the lights will flash…and you’ve scored
- When you hit the target from off the green you get a 2
- The more zeros – the lower you can go!
Here are examples of what the targets look like during the day and evening…but all over the golf course! Hitting 9 of those in a row is quite a feat.